PCs and Macs are available at both libraries. Some computers provide specialist software such as Adobe Creative Suite and SAGE, speak to a member of library staff to find out which ones.
To connect to Wi-fi network:
- Select Eduroam from the list of available wireless network connections
- Enter your Morley email address
eight-digit student email@example.com
- Enter your current password
- Trust the certificate (radius.morleycollege.ac.uk) if prompted
If you have an Android device, you will also need to use the following settings:
- EAP method = PEAP
- Phase 2 authentication = MSCHAPv2
- Server CA certificate = Don't validate
- Domain = radius.morleycollege.ac.uk
- Identity = (your Morley College email address)
- Anonymous identity = [leave blank]
You should now be connected to Eduroam and can continue to access the internet.
Your email address is your: eight-digit student firstname.lastname@example.org
To get access you need to go onto:
Scanning facilities are available at both libraries and at other various points in both centres. To scan use the same machine you would to print or photocopy. You can scan directly to your USB or to your email. Detailed instructions on how to scan are displayed next to each machine.